FrioMan Vacation Lodging cheerfully accepts reservations from families and mature adults. We will not accept reservations from any person under the age of 23, nor do we allow groups of young adults. Do not make reservations for groups of young adults. They will be turned away with no refund. FrioMan has a zero tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior, and reserves the right to deny a reservation at any time if we feel our properties are at risk.
The person making the reservation is required to print out and complete our waiver and liability agreement. You will present the completed form, along with the $250.00 damage deposit (personal check only) upon checking in at the office.
Check in/out must take place in the office.
Check in: after 4:00 pm
Check out: before 11:00 am
You will be charged half a night’s rent if you check out after 11:00am.
A damage deposit in the amount of $250.00 (personal check only) is required upon check-in.
This check will not be cashed unless deemed necessary by management to cover damages or *excessive cleaning.
The check will be shredded within 10-14 days after the home is satisfactorily inspected following departure.
The guest making the reservation is responsible for the entire party, and any damages incurred in excess of the $250.00 deposit will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
At FrioMan, we take our business very seriously. Our top priority is ensuring our guests clean, comfortable accommodations, while protecting our homeowners’ properties.
NOTE: While we encourage you to check availability by utilizing the calendar on our website and are also happy to answer any questions you have by way of email correspondence, reservations are only accepted by phone.
- To confirm a reservation, a non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s stay is required, by credit/debit card. If your reservation is for 5 nights or longer, the deposit will be equal to 2 night’s stay.This is a binding contract.
- The balance due will be charged to the credit card on file, two (2) calendar months prior to the booked arrival date. However, ONE (1) check(we do not accept partial payments) for the balance due is acceptable if received well in advance of the two month due date. The person making the reservation is the responsible party (bookkeeper) for the balance owed. We will only accept one (1) payment, using the credit card on file, or one (1) check if you choose this option. We will only accept payment from the responsible party. If your credit/debit card has a limit, it is your responsibility to call your financial institution to ensure that the charge is accepted. If your credit/debit card expires, is lost or stolen, or you had to replace it due to identity theft, it is YOUR responsibility to call well ahead of your due date to give us your updated information.
- Guests are responsible for the total nights reserved, and cancellations will not be accepted with less than two (2) calendar month remaining before your arrival date.
- If a cancellation is made 2 months or less prior to the booked arrival date,there will be no refund . However, if we are able to re-book the full reservation with another guest, we will refund the full amount; minus a $50.00 service charge. No Exceptions. Partial refunds will not be granted for early departures.
- If there is any doubt that a guest will not be able to honor their full reservation, we suggest acquiring vacation insurance. FrioMan will not be held responsible for weather conditions, the level/flow of the Frio River, the health of your family, or other personal obligations that may require you to not be able to honor your reservation.
- We do not accept partial cancellations!
- Advance peak season reservations require a *3 night minimum stay. Peak season is the Wednesday before Memorial Day to Labor Day. The remainder of May and September are at peak price with a 2 night minimum stay.
- * FrioMan reserves the right to fill any and all vacancies as deemed necessary. In trying to keep vacancies at a minimum, we strive to exercise good business judgment. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse reservations to anyone.
- We will take reservations for any 2-night openings that are available during the summer season, but only if there are no more than two nights available in that slot. Please do not ask for one night.
- *Reservations for the Fourth of July holidays require a 4 night minimum stay, regardless of where it falls during the week. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays require a 3 night minimum stay, and Easter weekends requires a 2 night minimum stay at peak rate. Spring Break is a 3 night minimum at peak rate. All other off-peak reservations require a 2-night minimum stay.
- Guests are required to bring their own sheets and towels, as linens are not provided. We no longer provide paper products, so you will need to bring your own toilet paper and paper towels.
- Each home has a maximum occupancy rate based on many factors (i.e. septic system capabilities). If a group is larger than the specified maximum limit, all guests will be required to vacate the property immediately without refund.
- Large outdoor parties, house parties, or wedding receptions are not permitted at individual homes with guests that are not staying at the property. If a party is reported, all guests will be asked to vacate the property without refund. Damages caused by guests or their pets will be deducted from the $250.00 security deposit.
- Damages caused by guests or their pets will be deducted from the $250.00 security deposit we receive upon guest check-in. The guest who makes the reservation is responsible for their entire party, including anyone who may visit them, and is therefore liable. This person will be held responsible for any damages in excess of the security deposit.
- Quiet time between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am. NEVER loud anytime.
- Absolutely NO fireworks, firearms, BB guns, slingshots, etc.
- Wading pools, slip and slides, tarps, etc are not permitted.
- Smoking will not be permitted inside ANY FrioMan vacation home, use butt cans outside.
- ATV’s, Golf carts, Mini-Bikes, RV’s, and Tents are not allowed.
- PETS (WHERE ALLOWED): A maximum of TWO (2) small, well-behaved dogs (under 25 lbs, no large dogs) are only allowed in those homes specified by FrioMan. The damage deposit will be forfeited if you violate this rule. When left alone in the house, they must be in crates. When outside, they must be on a leash. No exceptions. Clean up after your dogs, inside and out, or you will forfeit your $250.00 deposit.
- Drug use or excessive drinking is grounds for immediate eviction.
- No glass containers allowed on or near the Frio River.
- No water balloons, water cannons, or anything resembling these “toys” are allowed on the premises, nor on the Frio River.
- Confetti eggs(cascarones), pinatas, or anything else that litters our properties are PROHIBITED.
Cleaning and Damage Policies
Guests are responsible for leaving rentals in a clean and orderly condition upon departure. While we understand you are on vacation, daily housekeeping is not included in the rental cost and is therefore the responsibility of the guests who reserve our properties. Guests are expected to wash and put up dishes, and put everything back, exactly where it was upon arriving.
At our sole discretion, the management of FrioMan reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee, at a minimum of $75.00, if these requirements are not met. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our homes. Please feel free to let us know if your rental is not up to par.